Have you always wanted to take a dive and feel what is like to breathe underwater? If you aren’t quite ready to opt for a certification course, Experience Scuba is just right for you. No previous experience necessary. You will be amazed how easy it is!
Experience Scuba is a fast and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world of one of our dive sites. Under the direct supervision of our instructors you will learn the scuba diving core skills, the basic safety guidelines and you will dive into the silent underwater world and its wonders.
Get ready for your adventure:
- Learn about the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater using your gear.
- Find out what it is like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring the stunning underwater world of Rhodes.
- Combine diving with our boat trips and get a chance to see dolphins and other large fish and explore the underwater sea life!
- Learn how you can become a certified diver with our PADI Scuba Diver or PADI Open Water Diver Courses.
All scuba gear will be provided including wetsuit, mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device, dive gauges, weights and a tank.
Min age 10yrs
Scuba Diver Course
Want to become a certified diver in only 2 days? Get your scuba diving certification with our Scuba Diver course! Get ready to take your first scuba diving lessons under the guidance of our experienced instructors and experience the unparalleled adventure of exploring the wonders of the aquatic world.
Once certified, dive anywhere in the world to a maximum depth of 12 meters under the supervision of a PADI professional. Learn all about the equipment and the basic underwater skills necessary to enjoy scuba diving in three shallow water modules. Practice these skills and get ready to two unforgettable open water dives. One you have completed this course, you can easily continue on towards the Open Water Diver course and dive up to 18 meters.
Open Water Diver Course
Need more? Dive up to 18 meters with our 3 to 4 day Open Water Diver course. If you are already a Certified Scuba Diver, you can upgrade your scuba diving certification in one to two days! Before you know it, you will be able to visit Rhodes’s top class diving sites!
During the Open Water Diver course, you’ll make at least five dives in a confined environment and four dives in open water environment at local dive sites under the supervision of our experienced instructor.